Between 8th and 12th September 2015 Old Spitalfields Market was transformed for an event celebrating Argentinian and Chilean wine – Mercado Andino. Hansell Design delivered the venue branding, printed materials, websites and exhibitor catalogues. Wrapping the 56 x 28 metre space with event branded Heras Fencing. Applying bespoke graphics to all the ‘market stalls’. Co-ordinating print of brochures, vouchers and posters. Ensuring everything was complete and installed on time.
Not only that we also turned the event ‘around’ on Friday transforming from a trade event to ‘Mercado Chileno‘ – a consumer event focussed on Chile. Finally (late) on Saturday night our install team swiftly broke all materials down ensuring that on Sunday the normal market activities at Old SpitalFields Market could return.
We delivered and support our clients in the following ways:
- Provided our event management software to deliver accurate exhibitor information for catalogue printing and exhibitor registration.
- Designed and developed two event website (trade and consumer)
- Guided event layout and produced accurate floorplans to ensure everything would fit!
- Printed and installed extensive event branding including:
- 202 – Unique A1 posters
- Exhibitor name cards
- 68 ‘mesh’ stall canopies
- Over 195 metres of graphics ‘wrapping’ the venue boundary
- 200 metres of bunting for exhibitors to ‘personalise’ their stall
- Over 50 ‘man hours’ installing (and removing) venue branding
- Delivered marketing materials such as:
- Two printed catalogues
- Consumer vouchers